F.A.Q. On Briquetting
1. What is Briquette?
Answer: A Briquette is a narrow block of coal dust and it consists a other raw material like charcoal, peat and sawdust etc.
2. What is Briquetting Plant?
Answer: Briquetting Plant is a process of convert the agriculture and forestry wastage into a sold bio fuel. Briquetting Plant can be used to make briquettes from coke fines, charcoal powder, carbon black, iron ore fines.
3. What is the use of Biomass Briquetting Plant?
Answer: Biomass Briquetting Plant Made from green wastage and it is mostly used for electricity generation and cooking food.
4. Which type of raw material can we used for briquetting plant?
Answer: We can use any type of agriculture and forestry wastage like charcoal, sawdust, Custer shell, bamboo dust, and Ground-nut shell as raw material of briquetting plant.
5. What are the advantages of the briquetting plant?
Answer: There are lots of advantages of the briquetting plant.
- Recycling the wastes
- High output and stable quality
- Renewable Energy
- Totally Eco-friendly
- Low Maintenance and High Profitability
- Briquettes are cheaper than coal
6. In which Industry Briquettes are mostly used?
- Food Processing Industries
- Ceramic Industries
- Milk Plant Industries
- Chemical Industries
- Lamination Industries
- Vegetable Plants
- Textile Industries
- Rubber Industries
- Any Industrial that Use Thermal Application
7. Does Briquetting Process is Used any Binder?
Answer: No, It’s totally binder less process.
8. What is the size of briquette after completing the process?
Answer: After Completing the Process the briquette is around 5.5 inch in diameter and height is around 3.5 inch.
9. Does Briquetting Plant Create Pollution?
Answer: No, Briquetting Plant is totally Pollution free process.
10. What is the calorific value of the briquette?
Answer: Calorific value ranges from 3200 to 4000 k but it is depends on the quality of raw material.